Organic Chana Besan or gram flour is the ground form of chana dal. It is the one ingredient that is a staple in majority of Indian households. Whether whipping up a quick batter for those crispy fried pakoras, making rich curries or panning out a wholesome chilla, there are ample ways in which you can use gram flour. It is also a perfect option for soup thickener & is considered to be a healthier alternative to wheat, and can also be used in making many Indian sweet delicacies.
Before we move to the health benefits of besan, let’s highlight why you must choose Turn organic chana besan. Turn Organic food is chemical and pesticide-free. There is no use of synthetic fertilizers, artificial flavours or preservatives. Which means unlike regular besan, organic besan retains all its essential nutrients and the nutty flavour too.
Besan is also known as gram flour and chickpea flour. It’s been used in Indian cooking for hundreds of years and is a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine. Besan is gluten-free, high in fiber, and rich in protein and iron. The main ingredient in besan is gram flour, which is a by-product of ground chickpeas. Besan is made by grinding the chickpeas into a fine powder, and then adding hot water to the mixture. This mixture is then stirred until it forms a dough-like consistency.
Chana dal or Chana besan is a versatile ingredient which is used in cuisines across the world. It has a rich, nutty flavour and is an excellent source of protein, calories, iron and dietary fibre. Here are some of its health benefits: Besan is a good source of protein and is used in a lot of different cuisines. It's also used in Ayurvedic medicine as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
In terms of skincare, besan is great for oily skin because it absorbs excess oil and balances the sebum in your skin. If you suffer from acne, you have probably tried all sorts of products to get rid of your breakouts. You’ve probably also tried products that don’t actually work.
The health benefits of organic chana besan are elaborated below:
- Organic chana besan is a rich source of protein, calcium, zinc and iron.
- It is highly beneficial for pregnant women as it contains large amounts of protein which is essential for the healthy growth of the baby. Besan or gram flour is a great ingredient for your skin. Not only does it add richness and thickness to products like creams, but it also has antioxidant properties to help fight free radical damage. It’s also great for oily and acne-prone skin because it can help balance sebum production. There are both short and long term side effects associated with using too much of any skin care product. Using too many products that contain a lot of alcohol, for example, can be really drying and cause your skin to age prematurely. Using too many products that contain a lot of fragrance can cause irritation and allergies.
5 Benefits of Organic Chana Besan:
- To be rich in protein
- To have a good source of carbs
- To contain numerous minerals and vitamins
- To be gluten free
- To be rich in dietary fibre Besan is a food that comes from chickpeas and it has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. Besan is a staple in Indian cooking, but it’s also used in skin care because it can do wonders for oily and acne-prone skin. One of the side effects of besan is that it might make your face more oily. If you’re using a besan-based face wash, then it will definitely make your face more oily. Just make sure to use a good oil-free moisturizer after washing your face.
- Rich in proteins and healthy fats: Chana Besan is a rich source of proteins. It also contains healthy fats that help in improving memory power and concentration.
- Good for heart health: Chana Besan lowers bad cholesterol levels and maintains blood pressure. It also prevents the formation of blood clots and reduces the risk of stroke. Besan is also called Gram Flour and is a staple in Indian cooking. It’s made from ground chickpeas and is a great thickening agent for gravy and sauces. Herbal facial masks are great for sensitive skin and for people who don’t like the way that their skin feels after applying other kinds of face masks. Besan, which is a Hindi name for chickpea flour, is a great base for face masks because it doesn’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin.
It is full of Vitamin A, B, C and D. It is a good source of iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is a rich source of protein and fiber. It is gluten-free and low in fat. Besan is low in carbohydrates. Besan is also great for your skin. It can help tighten pores, reduce acne and lighten your skin. If you don't want to read the whole article, here's the short version: I used to be an acne sufferer and this is how I got clear skin.
- High in protein
- Rich in iron
- Good for weight loss
- Improves Digestive Health
- Rich in dietary fibers Besan is the Hindi word for chickpea. Chickpea flour is a gluten-free, vegan alternative to eggs that’s gaining popularity in the culinary world for its ability to bind and thicken. It’s also used to make healthy vegan desserts, like brownies and pancakes. My skin was dry and I had to apply face moisturiser twice a day to keep it hydrated. I also had a few acne breakouts, nothing serious, but pimples on my forehead and cheeks.
Besan is a versatile ingredient that has numerous health benefits. Here are few of them:
Helps In Weight Management:
Besan is made from chickpeas and so it is a good source of protein for vegetarians. It will help you to keep you fuller for a longer time and prevent overeating.
Besan is great for skin because it has a similar texture to fine sand, making it great for exfoliation.
Besan is also a good source of vitamin E and is naturally rich in antioxidants.
Besan or gram flour, is a very popular ingredient in the Indian kitchen. Commonly used in savoury dishes, besan is an integral part of Indian food and is used in many recipes including pakoras, pooris and even biryani.
Chana Besan is a super food that has numerous health benefits. The below are some of the benefits of Organic Chana Besan . Besan is a chickpea flour that has been used for centuries in Indian cooking. It can also be used as an ingredient in homemade beauty products. It is a rich source of protein and fiber, which will help you feel full after eating less. This is especially helpful before you go to sleep at night. I have been using it for more than a month now and I can see the difference. I have not experienced any negative side effects. I would definitely recommend it to all of you who are looking for a safe, cheap and effective way for acne treatment.
Here are some of the many benefits of organic chana besan:
Keeps Diabetes In Check: Besan is known to be a natural ingredient that helps control diabetes. It has low levels of glycemic, which essentially controls Diabetes.
Free From Gluten: Gram flour is gluten free and therefore the perfect replacement for people who suffer from gluten intolerance or simply wish to cut down on their wheat intake.
Strengthens The Immune System: Organic Chana Besan has Vitamin B6, Zinc and Vitamin A, which help in improving immunity. It also ensures complete absorption of all the essential nutrients by the body.
Aids Weight Loss: Organic chana Besan contains glycemic, a substance that is known to speed up the calorie burning process. Besan also contains high amounts fiber and protein – two nutrients that can help you lose pounds.
Replenishes Skin: Apart from all these benefits, besan can be used to fight acne and treat many other skin problems. You can make a face pack with besan and have healthy and glowing skin.
All in all organic chana besan or gram flour is good for your health, and by choosing Organic chana Besan by Turn Organic, you’re doing your bit towards the environment. Buy Organic chana Besan today and enjoy the tastiest meals while living a healthier and happier life.