Organic Pumpkin seeds is also known as Pepitas are flat, dark green seeds. Some are encased in a yellow-white husk (frequently known as the “shell”), although a few types of pumpkins produce seeds without shells. These seeds have a chewy texture, malleable, nutty flavor, and a subtly sweet.
Source Of Organic Pumpkin Seeds:
Our Pumpkin Seeds grow in India. These Organic seeds are rich in Proteins and Minerals like phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iron and manganese. Organic pumpkin seeds are a tasty way to gain your essential nutrients.
Why Buy Our Pumpkin Seeds?
- Our Pumpkin seeds are Ozonized and Dehydrated for natural preservation using proprietary technology
- Our Pumpkin Seeds are filled with fibre, protein, and iron. These seeds are extremely good in salads or only for snacking. Enjoy those no-shell pumpkin seeds as a delectable snack or toss them over salads for a fantastic source of fiber, protein, antioxidants, and iron.
How to use Organic Pumpkin Seeds?
- Snack on these seeds plain, or toss them over salads for a pleasant crunch. These seeds also are delicious in soups and upload an awesome texture to bread or desserts. Sprinkle them over oatmeal and cereals for a dietary boost.
- They taste awesome when toasted with spices, salt, and jaggery; making for a nutritious and healthy snack.
- Great in salad topping mix – with dried cranberries, almonds, raisins and different seeds.
Recipe with Pumpkin Seeds and It uses:
Make the most of each bit of your pumpkin with our pumpkin seed recipes. Try sprinkling the seeds over a colorful salad, baking them into cookies, or stirring them right into crunchy granola.
- Pumpkin Seed Cookies: Bake pumpkin seed cookies with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and a pinch of sea salt. A moreish treat to revel in with coffee or tea while still warm from the oven.
- Rye and Pumpkin Seed Crackers: Making your own crispbreads is an extra-special touch - top these seeded biscuits with cheese paté, and chutney.
- Caramel flapjacks, pumpkin seeds and Cranberry: Salted butter balances the sweetness of the caramel and dried fruit in this indulgent traybake made from rolled oats.
- Spicy Seed Mix: For a healthy snack nibble on this mix of pumpkin sunflower, and linseeds, or sprinkle on soups and Salads.
- Seeded wholemeal loaf: This hearty, wholesome bread is rich in flavour and packed with seeds - try sunflower, pumpkin, linseeds or poppy.
- Homemade granola: Try this energy-boosting granola breakfast to enjoy your day. Packed with heart-healthy seeds, oats, berries and nuts, it's sure to make you feel awesome.
- Crunchy cabbage Salad: This healthy salad with ginger lemon,and honey dressing contains crisp apple, carrots, radish and cabbage, plus pine nuts and pumpkin seeds for added bite.
- Superfood salad with citrus dressing: A quinoa salad packed full of the good stuff - soya beans, avocados, broccoli, herbs, spinach, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate.
- Vegan kale pesto pasta: Whizz up kale, garlic and basil, pumpkin seeds to make this recipe easy kale pesto.
- Nuts and seeds granola: start your day with home made granola for breakfast, pumpkin seeds, full of nuts, dried fruits and oats. Enjoy with yogurt or milk and fresh seasonal fruits.
- Pumpkin Pickle: Make your day with homemade pumpkin pickle. It can be served with cheese, cold meats or your lunch.
- Pumpkin spice latte: Get cosy with a pumpkin spice latte, perfect for cold autumn and winter nights. With cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin flavours and nutmeg, it's a real treat.
Pumpkin Seeds Health Benefits:
- They are a rich source of protein and nutritional fibre which makes for a wholesome and enjoyable snack. They also are loaded with minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
- Pumpkin seeds are clearly abundant in antioxidant-like compounds that could decrease LDL “bad” cholesterol degrees.
- Alkaline-forming ingredients like pumpkin seeds promote cardiovascular fitness, construct sturdy bones, and enhance cognitive function.
- They may assist adjust blood sugar levels and therefore can advantage weight-watchers and diabetics. They include a wide array of useful plant compounds called phytosterols and free-radical scavenging antioxidants, that may provide your health an added boost.
Pumpkin Seed Side Effects:
- Excess consumption of pumpkin seeds can lead to weight gain
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not consume it
- Pumpkin seeds can harm in hypoglycemia
- Do not eat pumpkin seeds if you have low blood pressure
- Having fiber can cause stomach problems
Pumpkin Seeds Benefits for Men:
- Beneficial for diabetics
- Promotes weight loss
- Great for hair growth
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants
- Best for heart health
- Helpful to sleep better