With loads of nutrients packed inside them, benefits of Turn organic flax seeds excels many regular food items that you have on a daily basis.
It is so normal for all of us to talk about healthy & organic foods and diets these days because now we have access to information and thanks to digital for that. Today, lets discuss about a superfood that you may or may not have heard of before. It's called organic flax seed and we will present you all the health benefits of organic flax seeds in this post. If you're looking for a way to add more protein, fibre, omega 3 fatty acids and calcium into your diet then keep reading because flax seeds are perfect food for anyone wanting a better body.
The health advantages of organic flax seeds:
1) They provide essential nutrients like protein and dietary fibre
2) Improve blood sugar levels
3) Reduce inflammation
4) Lower cholesterol
5) Improve heart health
Well keep reading if you want to learn how you can improve your diet by adding these two tablespoons of superfood - organic flax seeds.
- Total Fat - 1.1gm
- Total Carbs - 1gm
- Protein - 0.5gm
- Magnesium - 9.8gm
- Calcium - 6.4mg
- Potassium - 20mg
- Sodium - 1mg
- Thiamine - 39% of daily value
- Vitamin B6 - 8% of daily value
- Vitamin k - 1% of daily value
Also Read: Daily Diet Benefits Of Organic Millet
The Health Benefits of organic flax seeds:
Organic Flax seeds (superfood) have been prized for several health benefits as mentioned below:
- They are loaded with nutrients.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids
- Rich source of Lignans which can help in reducing cancer risks
- Rich source of dietary fibre
- It helps in improving cholesterol
- It helps in lowering blood sugar level
- It contains high quality protein
- It is good for skin and hairs
You can consume organic flax seeds in a variety of ways such as -
- You can use it as drizzling flaxseed oil for dressing.
- Sprinkle flax seeds over your hot or cold cereal bowl.
- Adding them into cookie, muffin, bread or other batters
- Mix them into smoothies to thicken up the consistency
In short, organic Flax seeds are a nutritional powerhouse that can be used in a variety of dishes for any meal, from breakfast to dinner. These tiny little seeds pack a punch when it comes to plant-based protein and healthy fats, as well as many other nutrients. Organic flax seeds are widely used for keto recipes like 5-minute keto bread. If you consume flax seeds then you can keep your health problems at bay. So don’t wait. After going through all the health benefits of organic flax seeds, you should be committing to a healthy lifestyle by choosing Turn Organic Flax Seeds Today.