Organic Pasta Macaroni has a tabular twisted shape. Organic Pasta macaroni is made up of organic suji. Pasta has a low GI(Glycemic index) and it can help to control weight and lower the risk of heart disease.
Wheat might be the maximum common cereal available everywhere in the world and has considerable health benefits. organic suji is assumed to be one of the most healthy meals items prepared from Wheat, from which our Pasta is processed. It guarantees a diet rich in nutrients and glucose. It feeds our brain nerves and muscle tissue which allows us to be sharper in concentration, mentally sharper, and physically fit to be active throughout the day.
Organic Macaroni Pasta Application:
- Proportion: one liter of water for 100g of pasta.
- Add salt to boiling water.
- Add pasta once the water attains the boiling point. Stir occasionally to save you from sticking. Cook uncovered according to the suggested cooking time on the packet.
- Blanch with cold water, strain, and serve together along with your favorite sauce.
Organic Macaroni Pasta Recipe:
- In a pan, heat 3 cups of water and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add 1 heaped cup of macaroni or elbow macaroni (125 grams of elbow macaroni).
- Stir with a fork.
- Begin to cook macaroni on medium to medium-high flame.
- Cook macaroni till they are al dente – meaning they should have a slight bite to them.
- Drain all the water and keep cooked macaroni aside.
- Heat 2½ tablespoons oil in a pan. Lower the flame. Add ½ teaspoon minced garlic or finely chopped garlic or 4 to 5 small garlic cloves, minced or finely chopped. You can also add 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste instead.
- Sauté till the garlic is light brown or till its raw aroma goes away.
- Next add ½ cup finely chopped onions (about 1½ medium-sized onion, finely chopped).
- Mix it well. begin to sauté onions on a medium-low flame stirring often.
- saute till the onions become translucent.
- Then add 1 cup tightly packed finely chopped tomatoes.
- Mix well
- Cover the pan with a lid. In between do check when cooking tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes on a low to medium-low flame till they soften and become pulpy.
- Now add all the spice powders one by one – ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder, ½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, and ½ teaspoon cumin powder.
- Mix and sauté the spice powders for some seconds till you get a nice aroma from the spice powders.
- Now add 1.25 to 1.5 cups of mixed vegetables. Also, add ¼ cup of green peas. You can add vegetables like carrots, green beans, cauliflower, capsicum, baby corn, broccoli, potatoes, etc. Add veggies of your choice. I added baby corn, carrots, green beans, potatoes, capsicum, and green peas.
- Season with salt as per taste.
- Mix very well.
- Pour 1 cup of water.
- Mix again.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- On a medium-low to medium flame simmer till the vegetables are cooked. In between do check and if the water has become less you can add some more water.
- Serve macaroni pasta warm or hot. you can top with a few grated cheddars or vegetarian parmesan cream or cheese before serving. Garnish the pasta with some finely chopped parsley or coriander leaves or any fresh herb of your choice before serving. You may even sprinkle some chili flakes on macaroni pasta before eating.