Organic Pumpkin seeds are also known as Pepitas are flat, dark green seeds. Some are encased in a yellow-white husk (frequently known as the “shell”), although a few types of pumpkins produce seeds without shells. These seeds have a chewy texture, malleable, nutty flavor, and a subtly sweet.
Source Of Organic Pumpkin Seeds:
Our Pumpkin Seeds grow in India. These Organic seeds are rich in Proteins and Minerals like phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iron, and manganese. Organic pumpkin seeds are a tasty way to gain your essential nutrients.
- Turn Organic Pumpkin Seeds are organically grown without harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Turn Organic Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of healthy fats, fibers, and various antioxidants that are beneficial for the heart.
- Organic Pumpkin seeds are known to have anti-inflammatory properties and are known to reduce arthritis pain.
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds have a high content of antioxidants and phytochemicals that enhance the immune system.
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of digestible protein that helps stabilize blood.
- Pumpkin Seeds are an excellent source of magnesium
- Turn Organic products are organically grown without pesticides and harmful fertilizers.
- It is 100% certified as per USDA Organic and India Organic standards.
- A Product of India