Sunflower seeds are harvested from the flower head of the flowering plant. whereas the seed itself is encased in a black and white patterned shell, sunflower seeds are white and have a tender texture. better-known for their distinct nutty flavor and high organic process value, you can eat the roasted, seeds raw, or incorporated into different dishes.
- Turn Organic Sunflower Seeds are organically grown without harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Organic Sunflower seeds are known to have anti-inflammatory properties and can fight symptoms of cold and cough
- Organic Sunflower Seeds have a high content of antioxidants and phytochemicals that enhance the immune system.
- Organic Sunflower Seeds are rich in dietary fiber that keeps the stomach sated, eases the digestion of foods.
- Sunflower Seeds are an excellent source of magnesium.
- Turn Organic products are organically grown without pesticides and harmful fertilizers.
- It is 100% certified as per USDA Organic and India Organic standards.
- A Product of India