CULTIVATION: Turn Organic Little millet in Hindi (Kutki) and Kannada( Saame) is a traditional crop grown all over India. Turn Organic sources organic little millet from the best organic farms.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT: Turn Organic Little millet is rich in protein and vitamin but low in carbohydrates so it helps to lose weight.
TASTE: Turn Organic Little Millet is tasty, cooks fast and is easily digestible. Little millet flour can be added to dosa or idli batter for healthier breakfasts.
- Turn Organic Little Millets are organically grown without harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Organic Little Millet is also known as sava in Marathi, gajro in Gujrati, same in Kannada, samai in Tamil, and samalu in Telugu.
- Turn Organic Little Millets consumption on regular basis aids in regulating blood sugar.
- Organic Little Millets are rich in dietary fibre, protein, healthy micros (vitamin and minerals) and low in fat.
- Organic little Millets has a low glycemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar
- Organic Little Millets are high on iron and protein.
- It is 100% certified as per USDA Organic and India Organic standards.
- A Product of India.