With its mild, nutty taste and crisp, crunchy consistency, flaxseed is a flexible factor that may enhance the flavor and texture of almost any recipe. One way to apply this seed is by mixing it into my morning smoothie. It additionally makes a great addition to homemade veggie burgers, pancake batter, or even overnight oats.
Flaxseed is determined in all types of present-day foods from crackers to frozen waffles to oatmeal. The Flax Council estimates near 300 new flax-based products have been launched in the U.S. and Canada in 2010 alone. Not only has the consumer call for flaxseed grown, but agricultural use has also increased. Flaxseed is what's used to feed all the chickens that are laying eggs with higher degrees of omega-3 fatty acids.
Although flaxseed contains all kinds of healthy components, it owes its primary healthful reputation to three of them:
Omega-3 vital fatty acids, "good" fat which has been proven to have heart-healthful effects. Each tablespoon of ground flaxseed consists of about 1. 8 grams of plant omega-3s.
Lignans have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities. Flaxseed includes 75 to 800 times extra lignans than other plant foods.
Fiber. Flaxseed includes both the soluble and insoluble types.
- Turn Organic Flax Seeds are organically grown, USDA Certified, without harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Turn Organic Flex Seeds are high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Organic Flex Seeds are rich in dietary fiber that keeps the stomach sated, eases digestion of foods.
- Organic Flex Seeds are an excellent source of vitamin B1, copper, manganese.
- It is 100% certified as per USDA Organic and India Organic standards.
- A Product of India.