Organic Flax Seeds – 100g
Organic Flaxseeds online in Bangalore have a mild savor and are well known for providing omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. The colour of the seed ranges from deep amber to reddish-brown. They are cultivated without the use of pesticides, chemicals, or artificial fertilizers.
Turn Organic Flax Seeds are a rich source of calcium, iron, and protein. Along with these, Organic Flax Seeds also contain dietary fibres, vitamins, and various other nutrients. A 100g serving of Organic Flax Seeds contains 0g trans fat and 0mg cholesterol.
- Turn Organic Flaxseeds are organically grown, USDA Certified, without harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- ‘Turn Organic’ Flax Seeds are high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Organic Flax Seeds are rich in dietary fiber that keeps the stomach sated, and eases the digestion of foods.
- Organic Flex Seeds are an excellent source of vitamin B1, copper, and manganese.
- It is 100% certified as per USDA Organic and India Organic standards.
- A Product of India